Monday, October 24, 2011

Just getting started

I recently created this blog because I am a really nice person but sometimes I feel I have too much inside me and, in order to avoid an explosion against innocent beings, I want this special space to write all this stuff that fills me.
OK, I want this space to say what I want without worrying about how my family, friends or people around me will react to my thoughts. It's not that I will just complain, I want to give my opinions on different subjects.
I always loved writing, and although this is not my native language, I don't know why I find it more inspiring. When I'm in my house I always write simple, short, random stuff in English, perhaps because I think that people at my house won't understand it.
Basically, this is my reason.
Hoping that everyone will have a great day, full of accomplishments..
See you on my next post! (Which will be in about a few hours)

No comments:

Post a Comment